Inclined pad 500 x 500 x 80 mm
An innovative system which allows you to safely support your crane on rough and uneven terrain. These LODAX Pads are equipped with 2 different sides. 1 side has a
rubber layer which is used as an antislip layer while also protecting the underground. The other side is equipped with a milled center to easily place the outrigger feet.
This pad has an inclination of 7,5°. You can combine both modes we offer to reach an inclination of 15°
Our load capacities are based on a ground resistance of 3kg/cm² and a max. pressure of 10N/mm²."
More than 15 pieces?
Contact us for a custom price.
- Questions about delivery time or stock?
Contact us through +32 (0)56 42 22 03.
- Shape: Square
- Load Capacity: 15T
- Dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
- Materials: HMWPE R, Rubber
- Thickness: 80 mm
- Weight: 10,5 kg
- Handles: 1
- Color: Black
- Article number: 151.15/80I
Advantages of Lodax pads
- Ecological (Plastic recycling technology)
- Easy to handle
- Extremely durable
- High flexibility
- No rusting or rotting
Chain handles instead of standard rope handles
Chain handles are stronger than standard rope handles.
- Extra strong for heavier pads, important when they are lifted using a machine
- Higher durability than ropes