Outrigger pad 600 x 300 x 60 mm
Certified ultra strong outrigger crane pad made of high quality recycled virgin plastic material. Standard offered with a lifetime warranty.
Can be delivered with a storage box, please check below this page for the available options.
In need of a custom sized outrigger crane pad? Please contact us!
Our load capacities are based on a ground resistance of 3kg/cm² and a max. pressure of 10N/mm².
More than 30 pieces?
Contact us for a custom price.
- Questions about delivery time or stock?
Contact us through +32 (0)56 42 22 03.
- Shape: Rectangular
- Load Capacity: 12T
- Dimensions: 600 mm x 300 mm
- Materials: HMWPE R, Rope
- Thickness: 60 mm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Handles: 1
- Color: Black
When buying this product, you receive a lifetime warranty. For more information, please view our warranty section on this website or contact us and we'll help you further.
Advantages of Lodax pads
- Ecological (Plastic recycling technology)
- Easy to handle
- Extremely durable
- High flexibility
- No rusting or rotting
Anti-slip finishing on 1 or both sides
Anti-slip finishing makes the pad less slippery when used in wet or muddy conditions. The finishing improves the grip between the outrigger pad and the outrigger foot.
- Improve the grip of your machines onto the pads
- Only available for round and square outrigger pads
Stabilizer foot placement
When the stabilizer foot is placed in the milled centre there's less chance the stabilizer foot slides off the pad. Additionally, the option ensures that the stabilizer feet stays in place and spreads the load effectively.
- Extra grip thanks to the milled centre
- A valuable advantage for an easier placement
Engrave your company name
Protect your pads against theft. Name engraving makes it also easier to find your pads on constructions sites.
- Generate brand awareness
- Extra marketing tool
- Prevent theft with a personalized product
Chain handles instead of standard rope handles
Chain handles are stronger than standard rope handles.
- Extra strong for heavier pads, important when they are lifted using a machine
- Higher durability than ropes