Premium ground protection mat 3000 x 1000 x 20 mm
Premium ground protection mat with a maximum load capacity of 100 T. The strong yet lightweight mat is offered with a 10-year warranty and can be easily be connected to other mats using plastic or steel connectors (sold separately).
Product made of high-quality pressed virgin recycled plastic material.
Please contact us for custom size ground protection mats.
The capacity is based on the use of the mat on a firm and flat ground.
- Questions about delivery time or stock?
Contact us through +32 (0)56 42 22 03.
- Load Capacity: 100T
- Dimensions: 3000 mm x 1000 mm
- Materials: HMWPE R
- Thickness: 20 mm
- Weight: 60 kg
- Handles: 4
- Color: Black
10 years warranty
When buying this product, you receive a warranty period of 10 years. For more information, please view our warranty section on this website or contact us and we'll help you further.
Advantages of Lodax mats
- Easy to handle
- High durability
- High flexibility
- Doesn’t corrode
- Doesn’t rot
- Spreads the load
Anti-slip finishing on 1 or both sides
Ground protection mats can be quite slippery when they're wet, especially for pedestrians. An anti-slip finishing prevents accidents and offers better traction for your machines.
- Improve the grip of your machines onto the pads
- Only available for round and square outrigger pads
Engrave your company name
Engrave a text on your ground protection mats to prevent theft. On construction sites it's easier to find your mats when they're marked with your company's name.
- Generate brand awareness
- Extra marketing tool
- Prevent theft with a personalized product
Extra milled handles for ground protection mats
Extra milled handles gives the road mat more carrying and connection points.
- Extra handles makes it easier to carry the mat and it enables to use extra connection systems.
Milled grooves offer the best solution for adequate traction between the ground protection mats and your machines.
- Milled grooves for a better grip of tires and tracks
- Often used for heavy duty machinery
- Perfect to use when working on uneven terrains