Conductive pad 500 x 500 x 40 mm
Two electricity conductive stainless steel strips are attached to the pad for any electricity to run through. The pad minimizes the danger of electrocution and is essential for fire fighters and people working near electricity lines.
Our load capacities are based on a ground resistance of 3kg/cm² and a max. pressure of 10N/mm².
More than 18 pieces?
Contact us for a custom price.
- Questions about delivery time or stock?
Contact us through +32 (0)56 42 22 03.
- Shape: Square
- Load Capacity: 15T
- Dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
- Characteristics: Conductive
- Materials: HMWPE R, Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 40 mm
- Weight: 10,2 kg
- Handles: 1
- Color: Black
1 year warranty
When buying this product, you receive a warranty period of 1 year. For more information, please view our warranty section on this website or contact us and we'll help you further.
Advantages of Lodax pads
- Ecological (Plastic recycling technology)
- Easy to handle
- Extremely durable
- High flexibility
- No rusting or rotting
Anti-slip finishing on 1 or both sides
Anti-slip finishing makes the pad less slippery when used in wet or muddy conditions. The finishing improves the grip between the outrigger pad and the outrigger foot.
- Improve the grip of your machines onto the pads
- Only available for round and square outrigger pads
Engrave your company name
Protect your pads against theft. Name engraving makes it also easier to find your pads on constructions sites.
- Generate brand awareness
- Extra marketing tool
- Prevent theft with a personalized product